Game description generated withAI
Five groups are battling to control and reign over the Isle of Skye. Only the chieftain who skillfully develops their clan's territory, while trading astutely, will claim the throne of king!
As you venture out of your castle, you can improve the Isle of Skye by adding lush green hills, pristine beaches, and picturesque mountain ranges. Keep and raise livestock, craft premium whisky, construct forts and ships, grow your territory tile by tile, pay to keep hold of them or sell them to an adversary for the value you've assigned. To become the sovereign of the Isle of Skye, setting tile prices, buying, selling, and creating structures are all important!
Each match is unique and calls for different strategies and tactics! With variability and easy-to-understand regulations, Isle of Skye is an enjoyable game for players of all levels.
• Both uncomplicated and tactical game mechanics, excerpted from the award-winning Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King board game by Andreas Pelikan & Alexander Pfister
• 1 to 5 competitors
• Compete in single-player mode against challenging computer opponents, in local multiplayer mode against your friends, or online mode against clans worldwide!
• Objective choices: Elect 4 out of 16 distinctive objectives for a distinctive gameplay that changes every time
• Learn the rules with our interactive tutorial or even watch top-player games on your device!
• In asynchronous game mode, take your time with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• Witness stunning illustrations by Klemens Franz that create an authentic Scottish atmosphere!
Awards for the original board game
• 2016 UK Games Expo Best Boardgame Winner
• 2016 Tric Trac Nominee
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
• 2016 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
• 2015 Meeples' Choice Nominee
• 2015 Jocul Anului în România Beginners Finalist
• 2015 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
Available languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Italian.
For additional information about Asmodee Digital, visit http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Are you experiencing technical difficulties? Searching for support? Contact us at: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/
Stay updated on all the latest Isle of Skye news on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.