Game description generated withAI
Experience a tactical chess-like gameplay with Wehrschach, a game that was originally released and advertised by the German Military before World War II in order to expand interest in war. With its unique rules, this game takes chess to a whole new strategic level.
Engage in a dynamic battle of two war factions, each with 18 pieces of 5 diverse types, on a board spanning 11x11 squares. Vanquish your enemy by either eliminating their infantry or by capturing their main base. Keep tabs on your adversary’s strategy and adjust your own gameplay to swiftly crush them.
- Includes all necessary rules
- Facilitates online play via Google Play
- Arranges offline matches with a friend or alone
- Offers various AI difficulties to play against offline
- Facilitates matchmaking via Google Play
- Accumulate achievements.
- Vibration control to alert match updates
- Google Play identification