Game description generated withAI
Unpacking is an award-winning calming game that replicates the usual practice of unpacking and decorating a new home. It is a combination of a puzzle game and home décor, with the aim of creating a contented living space while discovering hints about the person whose belongings you unpack. In this game, you will undergo eight house moves and develop a feeling of closeness with a character that remains invisible and in a story that is untold.
This game boasts the following features:
- Unpack and decorate your new home, from a single bedroom to an entire house, depending on the level you select.
- The gameplay offers a relaxing experience with no scorecards, meters, or timers, making it perfect to play at your leisure or while on the go.
- While you unpack and decorate, you have access to every nook and cranny of the house, enabling you to organize the plates, hang the towels, and arrange the bookshelves.
- As you perform the above task, you'll have the opportunity to uncover the character's history through the items that follow them to each house and the articles that they leave behind.
- The game is perfect for mobile devices, with its easily accessible unpack feature with the touch of a finger. And, through haptics, you get to experience the world virtually, while creating stunning snapshots and videos to share on your social media.
- The game's BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director, Jeff van Dyck, designed the soundtrack.
- It has received over 20 awards, including the 2022 BAFTA Games Awards for Narrative and EE Game of the Year.
- The game provides a thoroughly designed narrative that you can experience on your mobile device from start to finish.