Game description generated withAI
Join the league of over 12 million Thumb Drifters in their quest for glory! There are two types of cars available in this game. The first type is accessible via paid or free options, whereas the second type - secret cars - can only be unlocked by meeting certain conditions. Even if you're new to drifting, you'll love getting your car sideways and competing for the highest marks!
What makes Thumb Drift an excellent game to play?
- There are more than 100 cars to unlock (fully unlicensed)
- Simple one thumb controls, so you can focus all your attention on the game
- Addictive drifting gameplay that keeps you on your toes
- Six pumping soundtracks that accompany your gameplay
- Six unique tracks, each with a unique vibe
- Challenge your friends to check out who's best
- Advanced Carticle™ Technology brings the low poly graphics to life
Special guest cars? You bet! Some of the newer additions to the game are Bulletproof Automotives Kamikazi GTR, Zen Garage, Black Panthaa, and many more.
How good do you have to be to rise up the ranks? Thumb drifter's ranking system is as follows:
- L plater: 0-50 points
- Sunday Driver: 51-99 points
- Training Wheels: 100-199 points
- Gettin' Sideways: 200-299 points
- You feel the need for speed - 300-399 points
- You're in the red - 400-499 points
- Flat out! - 500-599 points
- You're living your life a quarter-mile at a time if you earn 600 or more points!
Are you interested in adding your car to the game? Get in contact with us!
* Permissions Details *
The game will request your permission to access photos, media, and files on your device. This is strictly to save advertising caches and to allow sharing of your in-game screen captures.