Game description generated withAI
Embark on an adventure of strategic thinking with Kamisado - The original! This app, published by HUCH! & Friends, brings to your fingertips the abstract strategy game created by Peter Burley.
In Kamisado, you must outwit your opponent with every move, making sure each one is carefully planned to gain the upper hand.
Choose to play against the computer in five different levels of difficulty or challenge human players from around the globe in the multiplayer mode.
Engage in exciting matches against your friends, show off your skills, and chat with them while you play.
- Experience the original Kamisado board game by Peter Burley on your tablet or smartphone
- Compete against friends and players worldwide in Multiplayer mode, challenge yourself offline against the computer, or play local matches with a friend on the same device
- Progress and improve your ability by advancing through 5 different difficulty levels, from beginner to Kamisado master
- Keep track of your progress with viewing statistics, compare yourself with other competitors, and rank high on the score
- While playing, communicate with your opponent using the integrated and convenient chat feature
In Kamisado, on each turn, you must move your tower in a straight line or diagonally in the forward direction without landing on an occupied field. The tower's color on your opponent's home row is the one you need to move in the next turn. The player with the first tower to reach the opponent's home row is the winner of the match.