Game description generated withAI
Welcome to Crazy Taxi, the revolutionary driving game from SEGA that lets you explore an open world and have some serious fun. Let's get started! Play for free and earn some serious cash!
Race through congested streets, jump off parking garages, and perform crazy combos to earn crazy money in this frantic competition where time is money and only the craziest cabbies win.
Crazy Taxi is part of the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a priceless collection of free SEGA console classics that have been brought to mobile devices for the first time.
Here are some amazing features included with Crazy Taxi:
- A remastered version of the popular Dreamcast classic especially for mobile devices.
- Thrill to the original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion.
- Enjoy 3, 5, or 10-minute game modes in Arcade or Original mode.
- Hone your skills with the 16 mini-games included in Crazy Box.
SEGA FOREVER also includes the following stunning features:
- PLAY FREE.
- Participate in leaderboards and compete against the world to achieve high scores.
- Get a new release every month - download them all!
- HID-compatible controllers are supported for a more immersive gameplay experience.
What are you waiting for? Join the craziest taxi ride ever!
Here's what some retro reviews had to say about this amazing game:
- "Addictive and fiercely fun!" [94%] - Stuart Taylor, Dreamcast Magazine #5 (January 2000)
- "There's enough gameplay depth to make you wonder if you could ever master it all" [9/10] - Tom Guise, The Official Dreamcast Magazine #5 (March 2000)
Some interesting trivia about Crazy Taxi:
- The arcade game was originally available in both standing and seated cabinet forms.
- The Crazy Taxi narrator, Bryan Burton-Lewis, also provides the voices for Axel and various customers throughout the series.
- In 2001, Richard Donner, director of Superman (1978) and Lethal Weapon (1987), acquired the rights to make a live-action movie of Crazy Taxi.
Some classic game facts that you may find interesting:
- The game was first released in arcades in 1999 and ported to the Dreamcast in 2000.
- The game had two sequels on Dreamcast and Xbox: Crazy Taxi 2 and Crazy Taxi 3, which were released in 2001 and 2002, respectively.
- SEGA AM3 developed Crazy Taxi, which later became Hitmaker.
This game is ad-supported, and no in-app purchases are required to progress. However, an ad-free play option is available with in-app purchases.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, and CRAZY TAXI are trade marks, or registered trade marks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.