Game description generated withAI
Embark on a thrilling journey through the deep oceans of Earth with Lumen, an extraterrestrial anglerfish, as she struggles to survive in BioGloom, a 2-D survival adventure game created by a student team Rich Tomato from Qantm College in Brisbane, Australia. Just like other titles such as Flow and Osmos, BioGloom is a captivating story that follows Lumen's quest through the darkness and monsters of the deep, making good use of her light lure to stay alive.
Join Lumen in her underwater escapade by experiencing the following features:
• Freely dive into the deep seas as the game is free to play!
• Make use of the power of your colored light to lure unsuspecting fish into your jaws while avoiding the watchful waiting predators of the darkest depths of the ocean.
• Explore four different and unique environments full of unexpected and thrilling encounters while Lumen tries to adventure deeper into the unknown.
• With eight challenging levels, journey through increasingly dangerous territories that necessitate survival and exploration/platforming gameplay.
• The game features retro pixel art design and aesthetic that provides an immersive and ardent experience.
Step up your game and become the supreme predator in BioGloom today!