Game description generated withAI
Bad Piggies 2 invites you to create the most unique and outstanding driving, flying, or crashing masterpiece that can conquer any arcade challenge. Be the guiding hand of our little green apprentice pig and teach them the art of contraption crafting. Each level in the game comes with its unique puzzle, unlock new parts, and use them to build the craziest vehicles of all times. Strategize your way through the game while taking control of precision machinery like motorized wheels, pressurized soda bottles, boxing gloves, TNT boxes, and many others. Your goal is to make it to the finish line in one piece (or many).
Bad Piggies 2 is the highly anticipated sequel of the Bad Piggies’ previously successful arcade puzzle game designed by the maker of Angry Birds. You can now experience the game's updated version, featuring a new game engine, high-speed action, and a fresh coat of paint.
- Be as creative as you like, use your imagination to complete various unique and challenging levels.
- Unlock exciting new parts as you play and use them to build up the wackiest vehicles of all time.
- Take part in various exciting events by entering the State Fair, and complete unique challenges.
- The game is packed with hours of fun and gameplay, prepare yourself for multiple levels full of pig-crashing, exploding and flying fun.
- Enjoy the next generation of arcade and puzzle gameplay and experience Bad Piggies 2 at its best.
- Regularly updated with new levels and many surprises to keep you engaged in the Bad Piggies 2 contraption crafting action.
Buckle up and get ready to experience some explosive fun. If you require any assistance, visit our support pages or join the conversation on our Discord server (http://discord.gg/RovioGaming). You can also become a fan on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BadPiggies2/.
Parents should note that the game has direct links to social networking websites intended for a 13+ audience; surf the internet with the potential to browse any webpage, advertising of Rovio products, and select partner products and the option of making in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.