Game description generated withAI
Welcome to a shop that offers a chance to redo the past. Become the owner and help clients to revisit "that day" and resolve any lingering regrets they may have had. Enjoy reading a collection of short stories spun from the lives of people left with emotional baggage from their pasts.
- This stage-based game takes you back to a nostalgic world where you solve the lingering issues of clients to relieve them of their burdens.
- Hints and answers are provided, so even beginners to puzzling can enjoy the game to the end.
- All stages are free to play.
- It's okay to showcase this game with walkthroughs, blog posts, and on your website without confirming with us.
How to play:
- Swipe the screen to stroll around town.
- Seek out former clients and listen to their tales.
- Speak with residents to gain tips, items, and important information, so engage with anyone you find intriguing.
- You can also "warp" to specific areas via the map button on the top right of the screen, so make use of it when traveling longer distances.
- The "hint or answer" button on the bottom left of the screen will highlight the solution for you.
- While in town, take photos of nostalgic landscapes. You can collect them and aim for a complete set!
- Fans of escape games, brain-training puzzles, and riddles.
- Those who prefer reading short stories for an easy, enjoyable experience.
- Those who want to savor a nostalgic tale.
- Those who enjoy retro atmospheres.
- Those who want to fully appreciate the storyline.
- Those who like the vibes of Showa-era or rural towns.
- BGM from DOVA-SYNDROME
- Fonts from various sources like Mamelon, Corporate Logo B, 7barPBd, Aoyagi Reisho Shimo, Yonaga Old Mincho, GN-Koharu Iro Sunray, Nicoca, Moga, M+, 07 Yasashisa Gothic Bold and 07 Nikumaru.