Game description generated withAI
Develop your airway procedures skills, challenge yourself on intubation, evaluate sedation levels, and gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits with Airway Ex, the first video game created for healthcare professionals specializing in anesthesiology, certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs), anesthesia assistants, respiratory therapists, and other medical professionals who perform airway procedures.
Airway Ex will enable you to:
- Thoroughly examine airway procedures based on actual cases submitted by doctors and assess virtual patient's vital signs depending upon stability or distress.
- Receive training using the newest endoscopic medical devices along with accurate simulations that replicate range of motion, lens optics, and scope behaviors.
- Achieve CME credits through Airway Ex by completing airway procedures.
- Obtain scores based on navigation, recall, skill, speed, damage, bleeding, and additional parameters.
- Practice on responsive virtual patients with controllable reflective tissue behavior, respiration, bleeding, fluids or secretions modification.
AIRWAY EX ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
With the precise imitation of human tissue dynamics, lens optics, and fluid movement, we offer the most realistic medical gaming experience. Airway Ex also introduces a new and revolutionary method of obtaining Continuing Medical Education (CME), providing AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM) for completing airway procedures inside the app.
Each virtual patient case is modeled after authentic surgical scenarios submitted by doctors and validated by clinical simulation experts from the world's leading hospitals. Airway Ex provides top-quality, immersive simulation designed for ultra-realistic virtual patient scenarios.
To find out more about Airway Ex, visit www.levelex.com/games/airway-ex.