Game description generated withAI
Step back in time and experience the thrilling road trip of Lella, a brave and energetic woman, through the raw western coast of Italy in the 1970s. As you traverse the famous “Via Aurelia,” you'll witness turbulent times in Italy's history, intertwined with Lella's personal story. Your journey will be paved with surprises, detours, and unexpected company.
This interactive visual novel takes you through glimpses of Lella's adventure, and every decision you make alters the course of the tale and eventually results in one of sixteen possible endings. Rather than focusing on the destination, discover the beauty of Italy's coastal region through the eyes of Lella, and uncover her personality and secrets along the journey.
- Unravel the mysteries of Lella's captivating past by choosing every line of her dialogues in the game
- An enjoyable and concentrated game experience with different stories for each ending, along with its’ finale.
- Easy-to-operate, user-friendly, and natural one-handed controls.
- An all-Italian original soundtrack evokes a sense of feeling and companionship with the game’s plot.
- Fantastic and creative artwork crafted by Italian graphic designers, bringing a whole new level of immersion to the game.
- A game that is heavily researched and factually correct, incorporating historically accurate events and political turmoil prevalent during the 1970s.
- Wheelspedia - an in-game wiki to provide additional information on various cultural and political subjects.
- Honorable Mention for the Independent Games Festival, IndieCade Nominee, and an Exclusive Game Spotlight at the Fantastic Arcade
- By the same makers of the game FOTONICA.