Game description generated withAI
Trudograd is an autonomous storyline extension for ATOM RPG, a turn-based RPG taking place in the Soviet Union following a nuclear apocalypse. This game has been greatly influenced by classical cRPG titles from the past, including the early Fallout, Wasteland, and Baldur’s Gate series.
Twenty-two years ago, a nuclear inferno brought the USSR and Western Bloc to their knees, reducing society to ruin and forcing technology to devolve to primitive levels. As a member of ATOM, it is your responsibility to safeguard the remnants of humanity that remain.
Two years ago, you, a rookie agent of ATOM, were sent on a perilous mission that led you to discover information about a new peril that could potentially eradicate humanity's fragile remnants.
In ATOM RPG: Trudograd, you must explore a vast, open-world that comprises a massive, post-apocalyptic metropolis that resisted destruction in the face of nuclear annihilation and social disintegration. Your aim is to find humanity's last hope in the fight against an extraterrestrial menace.
• Create a new character or continue the game as your ATOM RPG character by uploading your saved file by following a user-friendly menu after defeating ATOM RPG's last boss.
• Roam a vast open world with over 45 populated locations and more than 40 hours of gameplay. These places range from an ice-cold, snow-covered megapolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate vessel in an icy sea, and a mysterious island.
• Take part in combats on over thirty locations where you will face multiple foes, ranging from ruthless mercenaries to savage mutants.
• Interact with over 300 different characters, each with unique attributes and branching dialogues.
• Complete 200 challenging quests, with many having multiple results depending on the choices you make.
• Enjoy our fully voiced visual text quests that feature branching plots and specially crafted hand-drawn art.
• Choose your ideal weapon from over 100 distinct models of weaponry with more than 75 weapon modifications available to tweak and personalize your weapon.
• Protect yourself from harm using one of three distinctive Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with over 20 customization options.
And the fun doesn't even end here! We believe you'll have a blast playing ATOM RPG: Trudograd!
For assistance, you can reach out to our technical support team at email@example.com.