Game description generated withAI
Attention AndroidOS 8 (Oreo) users, if you're experiencing graphic and instability issues on your newer Galaxy devices, Pixel models, and the OnePlus, you can request a refund by providing a proof of purchase to our support team as we have not yet found a solution to these issues.
Experience the spine-chilling sensation of guilt with Fahrenheit, originally released in 2005, known as Indigo Prophecy in North America. A game that pushed the boundaries of interactive narratives, bridging the gap between cinema and gaming while creating a genre of its own. This newly remastered edition offers updated graphics in line with modern standards and full controller support based on its uncensored international version.
Immerse yourself in its rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and mind-bending score by the eminent Hollywood composer Angelo Badalementi, and witness the definitive version of supernatural murder mystery that will captivate both new and old fans alike.
• Interactive Drama - An intuitive control system that complements the game's noir narrative and split-screen presentation.
• Extensive Replayability - Each playthrough offers a different outcome as you explore the branching dialogs and multiple endings.
• Multiple Characters - Play as four different characters, each providing a different perspective of the story.
• Fully Voiced Script - Every piece of dialogue, available in English, French, German, and Spanish, is narrated by professional actors.
• Cinematic Score - Fahrenheit offers a fully orchestrated score by Angelo Badalamenti, renowned for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
• Uncut Version - Remastered features the uncut and uncensored version of the game with all original scenes intact, unlike the original North American release.
• High-Definition Graphics - Experience meticulously recreated in-game textures in high definition.
• Widescreen Support - Get a true widescreen view of the game, strengthening its cinematic attributes and giving players a better sense of their surroundings.
• Controller Support
• Live Graphics Comparison - Players can switch between updated visuals and original art assets with an in-game menu option.