SiegeUp is a complete old-fashioned fantasy RTS that delivers an authentic gaming experience without boosters, timers, or pay-to-win mechanics. Engage in quick battles that usually last between 10 and 20 minutes, dive into the 26-mission campaign, or challenge yourself to intense online PvP and PvE modes that support Wi-Fi multiplayer and modding.
With the Open "Community" feature, you get to play online, design levels, or download levels previously created by other SiegUp players. And the best part? You get to hone your combat strategies while recognizing that victory cannot be bought!
Join the game's indie-friendly community on Discord and other social media platforms where you can connect with fellow players and share your ideas with the developers. You can play the game on your mobile phone or your PC!
SiegeUp is packed with Medieval castles featuring wood and stone walls, so you can build warcraft such as catapults to break down the fortifications. Your stronghold is defended by archers, melees, and cavalry that will do anything to ensure that your territory remains safe. You can also engage in naval battles featuring transport ships and fishing boats while capturing and safeguarding resources and strategic positions.
This indie game is rapidly growing, and your contributions are paramount. Share your thoughts with the developers and your friends on social media to make SeigeUp an even more fun-filled and unforgettable experience! Check out all the game's links in the main menu.
• Campaign of 26 missions consisting of different gameplay mechanics.
• Multiplayer (Wi-Fi or public servers) with spectator mode, in-game chat, reconnection support, and team play with or against bots. The game is ideal for PvP and PvE maps, while also allowing cross-play with PC and other platforms.
• In-game library of more than 4000 PvP and PvE missions made by gamers. You can share your levels and promote them among the community!
• The game has an autosave feature and replay recording system that you can enable or disable in settings.
• The level editor allows you to create your own game modes, campaign missions (with replicas, dialogs, and many triggers bringing experience close to visual scripting), and many more.
• Walls that soldiers can break down with siege equipment and offer advantages to the defenders.
• Battle and transport ships, fishing boats, building across the map, and resource capturing are some of the game's highlights.
• The game offers full support for portrait orientation on smartphones, different ways to select your army, a minimap, control groups, and an autosave system.
Also, SiegUp offers cheats as an important aspect of any classic RTS game (you can disable it in settings). There's an experimental Pier-To-Pier game via internet, which has been tested and works perfectly on iOS (see the official wiki for more information). Furthermore, the game offers experimental cross-platform modding support (please see official repo sources).
Experience epic battles and sieges in the world of middle-aged empires and medieval warcraft!
You can direct each tactical unit individually or issue commands to your entire army using easy-to-use controls. You must also collect resources and evolve the economy in real-time, knowing that the game's autosaving feature ensures you don't lose any progress. The game allows you to play portrait or vertical orientation, so you can build anywhere on the map and train melee, archers, or cavalry without artificial timers.
When playing the game, you must construct and maintain an effective economy at the beginning of the game, ensuring that your resources to construct the planned army are available. Don't forget about the importance of protection. Build a tower (or two) at the start of the game. As you move along, you will need to reinforce your army, and that's where the barracks come in. Use them to set a gathering point for warriors.